SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 7 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in "new, unaltered, and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
• -without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
• -within 7 calendar days of the delivery date (after 7 days no returns are allowed)
• -must not be a special order or a custom order
• -unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 7 days noted in that item's particular item description.
All merchandise must be returned prepaid and insured at the customer's expense for total value of product.
DAMAGE CLAIMS: All orders are carefully packed; however, mishandling by the carrier can result in damage. The carrier has the responsibility for the shipment from the time it leaves our warehouse until it is delivered to you. All claims for lost or damaged goods should be reported to the carrier not to Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC.
If an item is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 20% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
SHIPPING: We try to keep all products in stock; however, sometimes we get caught without the item you may need on the shelf. If an item is out of stock, please allow 1-4 weeks for delivery.
WARRANTY: All merchandise is warrantied to be free from defects in materials and workmanship prior to installation. Because all parts we sell are intended for use in heavy-duty or off-road applications, it is not possible to warranty or guarantee the performance of any items. Modification of your vehicle to enhance performance with parts sold by Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC may create a dangerous condition which could cause serious bodily injury and the buyer hereby expressly assumes all risk associated with any such modifications. All parts sold by Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC are for racing or off-road use only. Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC will not accept responsibility for personal injury or property damage arising from the failure of any parts manufactured or sold by Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC.
Hold Harmless Agreement:
1. In purchasing a Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC product, I release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC officers, servants, agents, or employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury including death that may be sustained by me or anyone else, any property belonging to me, or anyone else whether caused by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise while working on, using, or any activity related to this product.
2. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the use of this product and I elect to voluntarily engage in such use of this product knowing that the use may be hazardous to me and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage, or personal injury including death that may be sustained by me or anyone else, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, or anyone else as a result of using this product whether caused by the negligence of releasee or otherwise.
3. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my use of this product, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue the above named releasees. I further agree that with this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona.
By accepting this product, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the above Waiver and Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and accept it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral presentations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
If you do not agree with the preceding Hold Harmless Agreement, you may return the product and receive a full refund. Please contact a Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC representative regarding the product in question. Once the product has been received by Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC and inspected, a full refund will be issued.
FIT and TOLERANCES: All parts sold by Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC are the results of countless hours of research, testing, fitting, and refining. There is a large variation in tolerance from vehicle to vehicle. In addition to the factory tolerances, most people install other than factory equipment (aftermarket add-ons). Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC has done the best job we can to ensure that our parts fit with some of these possibilities. This is why Dave's Customs Unlimited, LLC installs "several slots" in which to mount our brackets and other products; however, you may find it necessary to grind, elongate, bend, or force the parts you buy to fit on your particular vehicle. Be sure that you want to install them before you modify them. Please use common sense when installing these parts and let us know how we can improve them.