Extreme Duty Universal Front 3-Link Kit with 1 1/4" Rod Ends
HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING ABOUT STRETCHING YOUR WHEELBASE OR 3-LINKING THE FRONT?
This is our most HEAVY-DUTY 3-link kit with the best of the best. This is an excellent option for the person that wants to do it themselves.
We have put together all the highest quality components into a universal kit. We have taken 20+ years of building custom suspensions and have figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry and weight transfer to make your vehicle a top of the line rockcrawler with awesome articulation and great high speed handling.
This is a 3-link front kit that is universal that can be used on any Jeep CJ, YJ, TJ, early Bronco, or Toyota. The kit can be used with coilovers and Dave's Customs Unlimited universal front shock hoop kit with crossover brace (DCUSH-2) or coil springs.
Our 3-link frame brackets are shipped loose, unwelded for ease of installation (welding is required). The lower link mounts can be angled out for adequate placement of lower links and then get welded to an L section of steel. The upper mount is a straight mount design, which can be mounted on either driver or passenger side frame bracket, which allows the installer more flexibility to locate the upper control arm in the best location because of engine, transmission, and exhaust clearance. Then, you can simply slip them onto the frame and weld them in place at desired location. All brackets and tabs are CNC cut and CNC bent from USA-made 1/4" thick, HRP&O steel.
This kit includes the HIGHEST QUALITY 1 1/4" x 1" heat treated chromoly rod ends. These are the real deal; the same ones the professional racers run, not the cheap Made in China quality that most competitors sell. The rod end body is 4130 heat treated chromoly steel with the ball made from 52100 heat treated bearing steel with an injection molded NYLAFIBER matrix race, self-sealing and self-lubricated that will not get pounded out like the Teflon or Kevlar will. These have a static radial load of over 76,000 lbs. The rod ends include stainless steel high style misalignment bushings which allow 30 degrees of misalignment and are right and left-hand threads for ease of adjustment.
NOTE: With this 3-link setup, a front track bar is necessary to locate the front end underneath your rig.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 3-link frame brackets
- Heavy duty universal lower track bar mount (TBLW) and our heavy duty universal upper track bar mount (TBUP).
- Lower link mount tabs at axle
- Upper link mount for truss
- Right and left-hand thread 1 1/4" x 1" rod ends and stainless steel misalignment bushings for the links
- 2 Right-hand thread 3/4" x 7/8" heat-treated chromoly rod ends and misalignment bushings for track bar
- Threaded tube inserts
- Jam nuts
- Grade 8 mounting bolts and washers, and all metal lock nuts
- Of course, awesome technical support from a company that designs, manufactures, and installs all their products, not someone who sits behind a desk staring at a computer screen all day.
To help ease installation, we also recommend one of our indestructible trusses (D44TRUSS-1) or (D60TRUSS-1).
- NOTE:This kit does not include the control arm link tubing or track bar tubing. Contact us for recommended sizes.