Jeep YJ Hardcore Front Bumper / Crossmember Assembly
We designed the Jeep hardcore front bumper/crossmember assembly to fit the 1987 to 1995 Jeep YJ for the individual that has removed his steering gear box and has gone to full hydro steering.
This kit is designed for the factory tubular crossmember to be removed and to clean up the front of the factory frame.
This is a do-it-yourself kit for the experienced fabricator. This kit ships unwelded and will require welding.
This stylish design compliments the front of the factory frame and increases the strength. It integrates the bumper and crossmember into one clean unit that adds more rigidity to the frame and mounts the winch much lower for unrestricted airflow through the radiator.
This unique design will accept most winches and has mounting provisions on the front for your fairlead. Kit also includes two 1" thick, heavy-duty D-ring mounts.
Features and Benefits
- CNC cut and formed from 3/16" thick HRP&O USA-made steel for a precise fit.
- CAD designed from factory frames to fit perfectly.
- Maximum weld surface area with weld holes.
- Inner and outer frame plates included to tie the whole assembly together.
- Includes two heavy-duty 1" thick D-ring mounts.
- Hole in center of winch mount enables you to run your winch cable through to hook to your front axle.
NOTE: This kit does not have provisions for the center grille mount so some modifications for that will be necessary.
This kit comes unwelded and will require welding and fabrication skills to install.
NOTE: Some grinding and modifications of this kit may be necessary because of the variations of factory frames.